Monday, May 17, 2010

Thanks respected Ambassadors.

I am happy to share the messages of two RESPECTED BRITISH AMBASSADORS about work done by me during EARTH HOUR; one message was sent by respected Ms Julie Chappell UK Ambassador to Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador through e-mail and another was written in FCO blogs by respected Mr Leigh Turner, British Ambassador to Ukraine. Ms Julie e-mailed that, "I'm so pleased to know that Earth Hour went so well! We really appreciate your support" and Mr Turner written that,"I was interested to read on your blog about turning off 10,000 lights for Earth Day. Excellent result!". MANY MANY THANKS TO BOTH RESPECTED AMBASSADORS FOR APPRECIATION and also thanks to the Chairman of Bhogaon and residents of Bhogaon who co-operated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment